نسخه الوندوز Windows XP Professional - Black Edition بحجم (687) تحميل مباشر وعلى اكتر من سرفر
Windows XP Professional - Black Edition
نسخه ويندوز با خر التحديثات
نسخه ممتازه وبها العديد من Themesالرائعه تناسب كل الازواق
* This Windows XP was tested on a Intel Pentium 4 1,2 GHz Laptop and on a Intel Core 2 Duo 2,2 GHz Laptop.
* Unattended Installation with Prompt repair + Working WGA Keys and Windows Genuine Advantage Crack included and no Windows Activation needed.
* All Official and some Unofficial Windows XP Service Pack 3 Updates are included till 2010.4.26.
* Over 200 MB integrated drivers for SATA/ACHI, LAN, WLAN and Chipset (Only the drivers your Computer needs will be saved to your Hard disk drive).
* It's possible to install this Windows XP on a USB 2.0 flash drive or USB 2.0 Hard disk drive.
* A lot of Windows XP settings have been already set.
* Booting and Running is a little bit faster than a standard Windows XP, because some worthless Windows XP Files and Programs are removed and all Windows XP Updates are slipstreamed.
* After the Windows XP Installation is finished it is possible choose if the Preconfigured Windows XP Settings and the Extra Programs should be implemented, if nothing has been chosen in 60 seconds then the option Yes will be automatically selected.
* This Windows XP is not for Upgrading, you must make a clean installation on a formatted Hard disk drive or Partition.
* Some Virtual Machine Programs will overwrite an important Config file (WINNT.SIF) that will lead to the Extra Programs and Custom Settings not been implemented and you will also be asked to enter a Key. If this happens use a Key from the file "Working WGA Keys.txt" that is on your Burned Optical Disc or open the ISO file with a Program like 7-Zip and AFTER Windows XP has been installed start the file "Auto Setup.bat" in the folder "(Optical Disc)\OEM\RunOnce" so the Extra Programs and Custom Settings can be implemented.
* It is possible to add Extra Programs and Custom Settings by editing the files (Open with notepad) in "(source)\OEM\RunOnce" folder (Use a ISO Editor to do this).
* If you are installing this Windows XP on multiple Computers and want the installation to run full automatically then replace the file (WINNT.SIF) that is in the root of ISO file with the one that is in the "I386" folder of the ISO file (Use a ISO Editor to do this). If you now insert the CD in your CD-ROM drive and press a Key to boot form the CD then it will automatically format your main Hard disk drive and create a new partition and Windows XP will be installed on it. If are using this (WINNT.SIF) file then you will loss the ability to access the Repair and Recovery Console option from the CD.
* If you try to install this Windows XP and your Hard disk drive doesn't get detected or you get a Bluescreen after the first Windows XP loading screen that normally means that the SATA driver for your Hard disk drive is missing, these steps here should help you to fix this problem:
1. If you get a Bluescreen then try to disable the SATA/ACHI option or set the SATA mode to IDE in your BIOS. If Windows XP has been loaded then install your SATA/ACHI driver and now restart your Computer and change your BIOS SATA setting you have done back again.
2. If you get a Bluescreen or your Hard disk drive doesn't get detected, put the SATA driver on a Floppy Disk and use the F6 (Floppy Disk) option that comes up if you have booted Windows XP from the Optical Disc.
3. If you have no Floppy Disk Drive then use nLite at "http://www.nliteos.com" to integrate your SATA Driver directly into the Windows XP source disc. For more infos on how to do this take a look at "http://news.softpedia.com/news/Install-Windows-XP-On-SATA-Without-a-Floppy-F6-47807.shtml".
* If you want to be sure that the integrated SATA driver will work on your Computer then use the Program VirtualBox to test it at "http://www.virtualbox.org" and also don't forget to set the Hard disk drive controller form IDE to SATA.
البرامج المضافه للنسخه
* Windows XP Powertoy - Alt-Tab Replacement v1.0.
* Microsoft BitLocker To Go Reader (KB970401) v1.0.
* Windows Feature Pack for Storage (KB952013) v1.0.
* Windows XP exFAT file system driver update package (KB955704).
* Windows XP GDI+ Detection Tool (KB873374) v1.
* Windows XP QFEcheck v126.96.36.199.
* Microsoft Windows Rights Management Services Client (KB979099) + SP2.
* Microsoft Windows Browser Choice (KB976002 v5)
* Windows User Profile Hive Cleanup Service v188.8.131.52 beta.
* Windows Genuine Advantage Validation (KB892130) v184.108.40.206 (Cracked).
* Windows Genuine Advantage Notifications (KB905474) v220.127.116.11 (Cracked).
* Java SE Runtime Environment (JRE) v6 Update 20.
* Flash Player v10.0.45.2.
* Shockwave Player v18.104.22.1686.
* Microsoft Silverlight v4.0.50401.0.
* Microsoft DirectX v9.28.1886 (including DirectX for Managed Code for "Microsoft .NET Framework v1.x").
* Microsoft .NET Framework en-US v1.1 Service Pack 1.
* Microsoft .NET Framework en-US v2.0 Service Pack 2.
* Microsoft .NET Framework en-US v3.0 Service Pack 2.
* Microsoft .NET Framework en-US v3.5 Service Pack 1.
* Microsoft .NET Framework en-US v4.0.
* Microsoft Visual C-family Runtimes v1,v7,v8,v9 (v2,v3,v4,v5,v6 already included in Windows XP Service Pack 3).
* Microsoft Visual Basic Runtimes v1,v2,v3,v4 (v5,v6 already included in Windows XP Service Pack 3).
* Windows Vista SP2 USP10.dll file for a greater unicode support (Can't add the Windows 7 one).
* A handful of various requested Runtimes from the internet like Auto-it, Opena