احدث العاب الحرب في الجو باحدث الطائرات الحربية كاملة Warbirds Dogfights (2010/ENG)-SKIDROW
Warbirds Dogfights (2010/ENG)-SKIDROW
English | PC | ISO | Publisher: IGS | 01.3.2010 | 2.54 GB Genre: Simulator
WarBirds: Dogfights is an action-air combat game for PC and Mac platforms that puts players in the cockpit of the greatest World War II (WWII) air combat planes during the pivotal battles of the war. The game features the ability to engage in dogfights as a member of either the Allies or Axis powers, more than 100 realistically modeled WWII aircraft and realistic game environments from both the European and Pacific battle theaters of WWII. In addition, players can expect constant diversity in mission play and deep replay value via a dynamic game engine and access to one-month of free playing time for the classic massive multiplayer online game (MMOG), WarBirds.
In WarBirds: Dogfights players can take to the air as a member of either the Allies or Axis powers in the historic air battles in both the European and Pacific theaters of WWII. Once ready to log some time in live fire combat scenarios they choose one of three levels of pilot expertise: Rookie, Pilot, or the highly skilled Ace, as they take off in one of more than 100 historically accurate aircraft. Gameplay environments included in the game are historical recreations of WWII areas of England, Europe, and North Africa, including cities like London, Paris, and Berlin. Also present are areas representing Pacific battle campaigns, the battle for the Philippines, Midway and more. The game features more than 40 base combat missions, as well as dynamic mission generation functionality which ensures virtually unlimited mission play options in single player mode. In each battle the player can score points, build rank, and acquire medals to compete for the coveted title of WGFP — Worlds' Greatest Fighter Pilot in the air battles of WWII.
Key Game Features
* Aerial combat simulation featuring all the great dogfighting battles of World War II.
* Dynamic mission generator in single player, ensuring that no two missions are ever the same.
* Over 100 realistically modeled World War II aircraft and the ability to fly for the Axis or Allies in a full campaign for victory.
* Every mission is scored for kills and mission success, allowing players to win rank and medals in a quest to be the World's Greatest Fighter Pilot (WGFP).
* Unlock bonus missions by racking up successful mission accomplishments, and enjoy new bonus missions downloadable every 120 days.
* The single player campaign can also be used as a gateway to the world famous massively multiplayer online game WarBirds through the free month's worth of playing time included.
Video card:128MB T&L support